By signing up to AIM 4 ME users acknowledge the following points:
1. Participants will be provided with an online Information Sheet that explains the nature and purpose of the study and any risks involved.
2. Participants must have read the Information sheet before they consent to participate.
3. Prior to consenting you will be asked to provide information such as your name, email address and contact number. This information will be stored securely.
4. Participants must complete the eligibility screening questionnaire to determine if they are eligible, for those who are eligible they will be able to continue. For those who require medical clearance will need to get written documentation from their General Practioner.
5. Participants' involvement in the study may or may not be of benefit to them.
6. Participants are free to withdraw from the project at any time without explanation or prejudice and are free to to withdraw any unprocessed data they have provided.
7. Participants can withdraw by contacting the research team
8. All the information gained in the study will be treated confidentially
9. All the possible effects of participating will be explained to the participants' satisfaction;
10. The project is for the purpose of research
11. The confidentiality of the information provided by participants will be safeguarded subject to any legal requirements
12. Data provided by participants will be de-identified and stored at University of Newcastle and will be destroyed after five years
13. Participants may be contacted by the AIM 4 ME research team in regard to future research related to this project or similar project
14. Participants will be receiving emails or SMS communication throughout the course of the study and will need to contact email@example.com if they wish to stop receiving any emails or SMS communication
15. All the content on the AIM 4 Me website is copyright. You you may print or download the AIM 4 Me content for your personal and non-commercial use only during the study.
16. You must not copy the content to individual third parties or use it for other purposes.
17. We use Google Analytics. Google is used to track anonymised user actions on the website to allow us to create more informed decisions on the future development of the site to provide better services and functions. To opt out, visit this site or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
18. We use Facebook pixels to collect or receive information from your websites, apps and elsewhere on the internet and use that information to provide measurement services and target ads. For more information about Facebook’s data policy, click here.For more information about managing your ad preferences, click here.