Each time a person completes their questionnaires they will also go into a prize drawer to win a gift voucher.
Each prize draw has a 1 in 100 chance of winning and the value will increase over time, starting at $100 at baseline and increasing to $400 at 12 months.
Each time a person completes their Aim4ME questionnaires they will accumulate 193 points! The points will go into an AIM4ME project tally. With 2500 young adults participating in AIM4Me from around Australia the points tally will add up fast.
- When the tally reaches the points target of 350,000 our AIM4ME project will donate $500 to OzHarvest so they can provide meals to young Australians who are experiencing disadvantage.
- Every $1 AIM4ME donates allow OzHarvest to provide 2 meals
- OzHarvest will be able to deliver a total of 1000 meals to youth who are experiencing disadvantage when the project reaches 350,000 points through participants completing the questionnaires.
- This data is very important to the research aspect of AIM4ME
- Your points, earned by filling in the questionnaires, are important in helping provide a meal to those in need
Please note : OzHarvest are not running the surveys and will not have any access to the data or information collected. OzHarvest is only a beneficiary of Aim4me and has no affiliation with the University of Newcastle.